Back Forum New

some solution about your installation confuse.

radio work's really bad,finds just few stations
many customer have got this problem ,
as this situation . almost user have not connect the auto ANT line to the antenna. it is two blue line as the picture .
auto ANT.jpg
2014-12-22 10:04

it is support 12V power for enlarge the single.

there some user have connect the line  ,but when you driving ,it is still have noise.
first ,please check the single .
second,your should confirm all the line and antenna undamaged.
third, you need close all the junction with electrical plastic.

about fan
关于风扇
Dear Customer
This item built in a Control Temperature,more than 40'C, the fan alway work. when just the auto stop, this time,the Temperature still is more than 40'C,so it still work,when you check this fan work after 1-2 hour,low 40'C, if it still work ,pls contact me,thanks
ewaygps tech support.

universal 2 Din
通用双锭机
Dear Customer
I am sorry that i don't know this item whether fit your auto,it is Standard 2din dvd,SIZE: 102mm*177MM,you could judge your auto fit it.
this item have two wire for the steering wheel, i don't know your auto use wire or CANBUS box, This point need you own know,
this item have a usb of back.also have a ipod port,but it isn't iphone5s port. it is 800MHZ, 256M memory,4G card.

driving vedio setting
开车时看视频
Dear Customer
  you click setup,set "brek_chek" to "off",DVDcan  play video when you drive .

about steering control
关于 方向控制的说明

all auto have two way for the steering control function.
1: the steering control by CAN box
2: the steering control by two wire steering control.
if the rover 75 use CAN for the steering control ,we havn't this canbus box,so,you can't use this function.
but if the rover 75 use the steering control by two wire steering control.
1: you don't need connect  canbus box,
2:pls connect two wire steering control of auto  to this item two  steering control   wire .

Boot fail
关于不开机的
Dear Customer
    I am the support engineer of ewaygps.  my workmate told me you order one car dvd with E46 in ebay from our shop.thanks for your order.
First,  i am sorry for this problem.   i want to you accord to  my guide to do, we will can confirm it only install reason or device fault.thanks for your understand.

1: the device can't turn on in E46.    it show that maybe real device  fault or power wire  fault  or auto own fault.so,we can judge step to step

2:  let this item turn on work very simple when leave auto.  it only need supply 12V power.  
Red wire: ACC,Yellow wire B+(12V),Black wire:Ground, Pls connect red and yellow  both to 12V+,Black wire connecd to "0".

Only   need  a For 220V to 12V Change device ,usually the tunning shop have such as the device.

3: we have two power line,you only need a whole ,you can make other power line for test wire. Cut pulg ,connect to 12V power, then turn on it,if turn on success. this is only power wire or e46 own reason, pls double check ,if confirm power wire reason,we will send you new power wire to install.
  pls you have to exclude  fault of e46.because if this fault is caused by the E46,we replace dvd can't solve it. many thanks

Questions about the effect of bluetooth,can`t cut off radio voice
关于蓝牙效果问题,切不断收音机声音问题;
Dear Customer
   BT is wireless signal. when you use it, all radio voice will stop, maybe you heard some noise,Pls confirm your phone is near by DVD.
Listener hear your voice is poor , adjust the distance DVD with your phone , you hear the other person 's voice is poor, this is just the other side of the cause of the environment or mobile phone.
   Pls right connect DVB-T Antenna,it is location in right back of device. Antenna place to under glass
top of auto. if you still can't know,pls let the tunner in your local help you. this work need some Professional skills.   keep in touch.

776 about Android specification
776安卓目录说明
Dear Customer
  Pls use" ES file exproler" in android app, return boot file, explain: /sdcard/ your tf card;   /mnt/ext_sd/your tf card,  /mnt/sdcard/ system4G  flash,  THANKS

about E46 HM  audio system
关于E46 HM声音系统
Key point: Do your E46 have DSP Amplifier,if it isn't this,this item fit your auto,maybe only need the 5M power line, Power line have a wire of Amplifier,it supply a 12V turn/off singal for open/off  Harman Kadon Sound System,but if it is DSP Amplifier,this power plug is different,this item can't fit.Do you know i said all? thanks
B/G

蓝牙链接
about the bluetooth,there is some setting wrong,
Application>Setting
              > General Settings
              >Advanced Setup
>config ifo
tick BC6     confirm  
then restart

Back Forum