1)Turn on wifi.
2)Turn on Bluetooth and connect carplay’s bluetooth ‘Car-KIT_3742’.
3) After bluetooth connection is completed, the follwoing prompt will pop up, then click ‘Use carplay’.
1) Download Android auto APP authorized by google on your
2) Connect your phone to the USB port via USB cable.
3) Click ‘Android auto’ icon on your screen.
4) Click ‘Reconnect’, then Android auto will be connected and
enter Android auto interface.
Audio format support：MP3, WMA
Video format support: MP4, AVI, MPG, 3GP,FLV, MOV,MKV
Note: 1) All files must be in the root directory of the USB flash drive
2) The USB flash drive cannot contain folders
1) Make sure if fiber cable is conencted well.
2) Set AUX on OEM system.
3) If there is still no sound, you need to connect AUX cable to get sound.
Change the AUX switching mode to ‘Manual’ in factory setting(PWD: 1368), then restart.
Change iDrive setting in factory setting(PWD: 1368), then restart.
Choose the same size as the original car screen to match in factory setting(PWD: 1368), then restart.